Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blond to brunette, honor band, wii and new baby


So Whitney is going to honor band tomorrow playing her oboe! It's a big honor and she's excited.
Braden wants me to let everyone know he's a professional playing tennis on the wii!
Austin went to the dr. for an ear infection this week. While there, the dr. listened to Austin's heart and tummy with a stethascope. Suddenly wide-eyed Austin asked the dr., "What's in my stomach?" The Dr. answered by asking, "Did you eat breakfast? Probably your breakfast" Dr. walked out and Austin whispered, "Mommy, is there a baby in my stomach?" I believe this question is based on the fact that we went and saw Marley and Me where the Dr. in the movie was listening to the baby's heart beat in her stomach with a stethascope.
Also,...my hair is now dark brown!

8 comments:

Motherbear said...

Congratulations and good luck Whitney with your honor band achievement! I am very proud of you and all your achievements.

Your eyes do stand out with your new do color! They are beautiful.

Good job Braden! A real tennis pro. You are awesome.

Austin has gotten to be quite a little lover.

Motherbear said...

By the way Austin, I hope you are feeling a lot better.

Rad Reddens said...

I love that story! When Brittany was 4 and I was pregnant with her little sister, she had a "frog" in her tummy!! It lasted for a long time and I got a lot of weird looks when she would tell people she has "a frog in my tummy!" LOL
And...in case I didn't say it before...LOVE the hair!!
Now you are a Wii family...what a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Whit!

Jennifer said...

I love the hair! We love out Wii as well.

I am Paige's mom said...

love, love, love, love, love, love, the hair. I always thought you had pretty eyes, now they are more noticable, but seriously, I always noticed your blonde hair over your eyes, it was like one day after I knew you for about a year I thought, wow, M has really pretty blue eyes!! Now they really stand out and they should as far as I'm concerned!! Yeah!!!! Whit and good job Braden!!!! Wait, did I just say GOOD JOB? Way to go Braden!!!! haha We love the Allens.

SHAKS Watts said...

Look at you!! At first I thought it was a picture of Whitney. Seriously, what is your youthful secret? Are you used to it yet or still have a double take when you see yourself?

Pederson Seven said...

Amigo!you look so awesome with brown hair! I thought you were Meleah or Whitney. We watched 3amigos a few days ago with the kdis. That is seriously still the funniest movie ever made. I've had the song in my head for days...one for each other and all for one...so great! I loved your Christmas dvd. Whitney looks great in your amigo suit. I need to find mine the kids couldn't believe I have one.Love,Krystal