Monday, December 29, 2008

Marley & Me/Bedtime Stories

Marley and Me and Bedtime Stories were enjoyable and entertaining! Adam Sandler was definitely a good pick for the role he played in Bedtime Stories. My children laughed and Sandler kept his comments pg. Marley and Me was a book I loved. Though the movie is never as good as the book, I wasn't disappointed. Having a dog JUST like Marley only makes me wish I'd written the book before John Grogan did.
Anyway, just thought I'd give out my opinion! Spending time and money on movies that aren't worth it is the pits!

1 comment:

I am Paige's mom said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for your comments! I was so excited when I got on my blog tonight I had 3 comments!! woohoo! Anyway, I've been sitting here looking at blogs for an hour now, so addicting, I wanted to tell you about one I found called bodybykim its on blogspot.I saw it on one of my old laurels blogs. It's looks good. check it out. Talk to you tommorrow friend Ü